IBIEM is open to all students at Duke and North Carolina A&T with an interest in microbiome research. To be considered to become an IBIEM Trainee, students must have applied into to a graduate program of their choice from the list of participating units below. Admission into IBIEM will be contingent on student entrance into their respective participating graduate department (see list below).
Complete application with all materials by June 15, 2016 (Note that the deadline has been extended from the original June 1 date!). (This online application will require uploading your CV, essay and unofficial transcript). Ask your advisor to email your reference letter to Dr. Glenda Kelly at email@example.com.
Links to Participating Units at Duke University:
- Department of Biology
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Nicholas School of the Environment
Links to Participating Units at North Carolina A&T: